The first LCN were mounted on the doors of boston trinity church in 1877 and are still in use today。In 1926, Lewis C.Norton and D.R. Lasier formed the Norton Lasier Company and built the first plant in Chicago, selling door closers under the LCN trademark., LCN has specialized in solving door control problems through the use of high quality, innovative door control products. By adhering to high standards of performance, LCN has earned a leadership role within the industry and is committed to meeting door control challenges of the future.Since 1950, the company has produced a variety of door closers ranging from surface-mounted and concealed closers as well as security closers used in prisons and correctional facilities. In 1974, Ingersoll-Rand purchased Schlage Lock Company (and LCN). Today, LCN offers a complete line of door control products including heavy-duty hydraulic closers, power operators, fire/life safety closer/holders, high security closers & more.LCN closers are widely used in schools, hospitals, stores,churches, office buildings and factories nationwide.
Allegion plc,2013 | Block D.Iveagh Court,Harcurt Road.Dublin 2.Co.Dubln.lreland REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370
Allegion is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer